Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Eye Color Shifter

Okay, so to start of I must say I really love theatrical/cosmetic contact lenses. Contact lenses is the third thing I spend most money on, first is makeup and after that is clothing. I have always wanted lenses starting at the age of ten, but to see how I would look I just started off by changing my eye color on photoshop...and after that I started photshopping lenses on to my eyes and I fell in love with how looked with them on. I bought my first pair of lenses approximately five years ago, the color of the lenses were baby blue and to add they were very vivid and bold. When I went out in them for my first time in public people walking by were staring at my eyes and a couple of people stopped me to say they loved them. After that I got became addicted to buying them and I just kept buying more and more... Here are some of the contacts I took pictures in (unfortunately I didn't take pictures with some of the other lenses.)


These pair of lenses is my recent purchase I have made, I was looking for a pair of grey ones but I couldn't find any that I wanted so I just bought these ones, blue in the inside and grey on the outside. I am waiting for them to come in the mail, so for now I am using the preview to show them.

There is one pair of lenses I have been searching for a long time now and have no such luck getting any closer to finding them. They are all black and cover you entire eye, here is a photo of what they look like but I just photoshopped this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment